(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Spectator Passes

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  mikeeffinggildea 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

czerfowski

Anyone know what the cost for spectator passes will be? There was a groupon last year to help off set the cost. This would be nice again to have it this year too because $60 to watch is a little steep.

ecastro715

Anyone know what the cost for spectator passes will be? There was a groupon last year to help off set the cost. This would be nice again to have it this year too because $60 to watch is a little steep.

I think it’s $20 per day per person or $50 for all 3 days. Not positive though.

walker

I know of at least 4 girls that aren’t going to Vegas this year because they didn’t like paying just to watch.

trebo

Generally it is $20 per day and $50 for the full tourney, but we will pro-rate the day passes as the day progresses. Also the full tournament passes go down in price each day. As far as the groupon deal, I have no idea what the situation is with that. Not too many people took advantage of it last year, but it was a pretty good deal. I hope we do it again.

Trebo
    Merch Master

pudz1703

are you kidding me? they had quite a few people purchase it from there…im sure if they did it again, they would attract a lot more buyers.

I definitely took advantage of the groupon. Gotta have the wife come watch!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook