(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

T-Shirt Exchange

This topic contains 21 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  pongleague 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

tpfeliz

So i just got 20 or so Pongtracker shirts (black with white letters) in the mail the other day, and I am looking to seeing if anyone would like to trade shirts with their pong organization or just any other beer pong shirt they may have. Let me know and come find me at the WS to make the transaction.

gman17

I may have a Carolina Pub Pong League shirt laying around, I will bring it…

sshep08

feliz, i’ll make you a MA beer pong shirt, and trade. so save one for me

wianek

So i just got 20 or so Pongtracker shirts (black with white letters) in the mail the other day, and I am looking to seeing if anyone would like to trade shirts with their pong organization or just any other beer pong shirt they may have. Let me know and come find me at the WS to make the transaction.

I will be trading half of the PongTracker shirts. I am an L, and I believe Feliz is an XL.

Off the top of my head, I would definitely like to trade for the following shirts:

MD
    Socal
    Norcal
    The shirts Sam is making
    MA

Other exchanges are welcome as well.

sshep08

k sounds good, anyone one else wanna trade?

walker

I was thinking about this too, Tom. I have shirts from an annual St. Paddy’s day tourney I run. I wear an XL if anyone is interested.

hersh13

II wear an XL if anyone is interested.

I’m pretty sure the entire world is interested in that. I defnitely am, you man beast you!

bizness

D.O.E. will have some new shirts as well for sale/trade

pandemonium2

Tom you only have 19 shirts…..cause one of those bitches are mine lol

-Lester-

sshep08

fuck you lester, you got a sick one in socal haha

dub

I might have an extra NY beer pong shirt. It’s the most controversial shirt in the history if our sport. If I do have an extra, I may want to trade, Tom.

jeffbarnes

I’ve got a bunch of various Maryland Beer Pong league shirts I’d be willing to trade (already got a pongtracker one from last year though).

These are XL and brand new. Austin keeps giving me XL when I really want L so I can’t wear them.

I have a Tampa Pong polo. What size?

tpfeliz

I’ve got a bunch of various Maryland Beer Pong league shirts I’d be willing to trade (already got a pongtracker one from last year though).

These are XL and brand new. Austin keeps giving me XL when I really want L so I can’t wear them.

well barnes, since you never gave me a shirt in trade last year, I will take one of those MDBP league shirts… and yes I am an XL… so it works out perfect.

shane/walker/baker, I’m definitely interested in making those trades. I will be sure to reserve you a shirt.

and lester, this is not a one way street buddy. Need some lovin in return. And that dryfit shirt is pretty badass ass too… do you ever sport it?

tpfeliz

oh and I don’t know exactly who gman and bizness are… but those shirts sound sweet too… so yeah come find me at the WS…

i will be the the guy doing pie waterfalls and acting really obnxious to the pongleague.net guys…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook