(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Tables with caps ontop

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion Tables with caps ontop

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  capinclean14 7 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

pongkid06

Ok i just built a new table with bottle caps covering the top, and i just had a question for the other crazy people out there that id this too. What did u use to attach those caps to the table? I heard liquid glass? Do you jut like pour it on top and spread it out? If somebody could please help me out sometime soon I would greately appreciate it! Thanx

stephen73ta

i made a coffee table out of bottle caps and bought pints of apoxy and just poured it on top and made it level it’s sweet as hell and hard as rock

jojo

^ Yeah, my roommates did that last year for our college duplex. I hear that if you do a large, large amount though, that the apoxy gets fairly pricey and that plexi-glass might be a better option. Correct me if I’m wrong though because I’d like to know as well. I have quite a collection myself and wanted to get started on a beer pong table too.

8)

capinclean14

i just made a table with caps on top. mine was free to make because i got the wood and plexy glass from my friends dad who owns a contruction company for the wood and my other friends dad who owns some wierd company idk what they do lol i think its like ceramic shit and he got us the sheet of plaxy glass.

here is a pic:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook