(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

The growing trend of crossing the plane

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates The growing trend of crossing the plane

This topic contains 92 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  dgkrowdy 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 93 total)
  • Author

cc91
    What in the world will Kessler do then lol. Hopefully it’s not like the WBPT where rules are only enforced to certain people (i.e. rules being enforced to nobodys while the "big names" are allowed to do what they want). I watched a game where someone was playing Ron and Deep and the other team’s crew was yelling and cheering and trying to get Ron and Deep to miss and were told to stop. But obviously when it was reversed, nothing was said…

Regardless, there are some people that it gets out of line and I think Kessler is only a violator when he’s half in the bag and doesn’t even realize he’s at a pong tournament lol

Yeah I was onr of those ppl on the rail. It was bullshit. I think deep even agreed.

Yeah man I did agree. I have no problem with people yelling in our ear and dint think they were out of line..infact I feed off it, its fun. Once again part of the game. What the hell are spectators supposed to do…this isnt tennis.

@ Kessler

I get the point of the post and I agree..sometimes it gets excessive. I remember a game we had against Captain Canada during east west where we got into it cuz the dude was standing on the side of the table while we were shooting.

But like i said, I think there is a difference (and unfortunately a grey area). I never do it intentionally, but your right sometimes it happens in the madness.

If i get called out, there better be a rule clearly written somewhere in that tourney that says i cant and consequences…regardless the madness behind the table wont stop..

(just dont call me out if we’re playing together)

Haha damm ive (Captain Canada) been tryin 2 lay low because im a HUGE plane crosser…and then u bring this video up Deep haha.

Thing is with me im usually crossin the plane wen its our turn to shoot…and honesty IMO i think there shold be no problem with that…you should b able to do wtf u want to do wen ur shootin….the only problem i see with crossin the plane is wen ppl stick their hands over the cups when youre shooting. I dont see why its a big deal if ppl stick an arm out at the side of the table across the imaginary plane while u shoot.

cc91

Also…..Im an asshole….so i support Pong assholes….Lay off Reap

EDIT….AND Mike Jones

pandemonium2

OOOH come on captain canadas antics werent that bad…………………………

cc91

By the way Capt Canada judt did not get it in that video. Maybe I should of requested it in french. The table was busted and I was trying to get him to fix it but he just didnt understand LOL

Haha For some reason i didnt see this post….dude i was so drunk i barely remembered playin u guys…so its no wonder i didnt understand what u were sayin lol. But in all honesty i think u guys were the most fun team to play against, cuz i love playin ppl with antics like u guys….and i think there should b alot more of that in beerpong.

p.s. the jorts will be back in vegas just for u kessler lol

jeffbarnes

official response from reap?

"durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

mikevit

EDIT….AND Mike Jones

If Reap and Jones teamed up, they would probably be the most unlikable team ever.

imunk0wn2u

dgkrowdy

link

Epic.

pauls

I get the point of the post and I agree..sometimes it gets excessive. I remember a game we had against Captain Canada during east west where we got into it cuz the dude was standing on the side of the table while we were shooting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGzfezuvZmc&feature=related

This was the first game that came to my mind when I saw this thread. It even got a bit physical at times, and security came out.

sonomajoe

You all need to lay off reap a little I don’t know if you guys are jealous or bitter but all the bashing is a bit uncalled for, especially from a few of you guys that have zero room to talk. I played him in a game last night and told him before the game if he crossed the line I would take a cup and had no problem with it. It’s simple you ask them to do it if they do it again it’s a cup. To some of the Maryland guys I by no means carried reap to a satellite win in Maryland and it was actually my fault we lost I shot like shit, so again get your facts straight befor posting lies on the forums. One lastthing you are not mr innocent Kessler in the ws there were multiple times in our games where you did not rack cups and did not give us ou rollbacks, on numerous occasions I had to rack the cups for our selves. I’m sick of the bashing and bullshit on the forums, especially from players that have very little room to talk

sonomajoe

And by loss I meant last night in new york

EDIT….AND Mike Jones

If Reap and Jones teamed up, they would probably be the most unlikable team ever.

nono, ive said/done pongtroversial outside of the pong tourneys, but when i step up to the table and pong im classier than Broadway Joe.

stfu lfg

sauce1

You all need to lay off reap a little I don’t know if you guys are jealous or bitter but all the bashing is a bit uncalled for, especially from a few of you guys that have zero room to talk. I played him in a game last night and told him before the game if he crossed the line I would take a cup and had no problem with it. It’s simple you ask them to do it if they do it again it’s a cup. To some of the Maryland guys I by no means carried reap to a satellite win in Maryland and it was actually my fault we lost I shot like shit, so again get your facts straight befor posting lies on the forums. One lastthing you are not mr innocent Kessler in the ws there were multiple times in our games where you did not rack cups and did not give us ou rollbacks, on numerous occasions I had to rack the cups for our selves. I’m sick of the bashing and bullshit on the forums, especially from players that have very little room to talk

Bashing and bullshit???? You need to take Reaps dick out of your mouth for a second. I know you are sharing a bed on your winnebago and may have a new brommance. If you took time and read ALL the post. I said clearly that playing with deep there was A LOT of times where we at last years WS acted like asses. I dont recall our game I do know that I dont rack the cups. Deep always did. Whoever I play with racks them mainly because I rack them too high. Except with POP b/c he does not rack cups either LOL Either way it was probably unacceptable and I’m sure there was a lot going on in our game like personal stuff being said about wifes and stuff. But its all good no hard feelings. Take a second swallow. Back to the topic. Barnes rightfully pointed out a video and people posted their opinion on the matter in hopes that once the WS 6 comes around there will be no issues with this. There has been multiple times where players are as I pointed out "Habitual line crossers" This occurred at the DOE tourny and multiple other tournamnets. So before you counter with your arguement maybe you should ask around some players on the E coast where this is turning into a common thing. Again the goal of the forum was to get some stuff resolved before the WS 6.
    I personally changed a lot from WS 5 to AC. And if I’m playing any of you in Vegas and you see me cross the plane let me know and it wont happen again. If it does I will gladly give you a reshot/cup whatever the ruling is. I use the forums to kill time at work and to bounce thoughts/ ideas/ get issues answerred etc. I believe that was all that was meant by this and I am sure if you ask reap he will agree that he is a violator.

sauce1

EDIT….AND Mike Jones

nono, ive said/done pongtroversial outside of the pong tourneys, but when i step up to the table and pong im classier than Broadway Joe.

stfu lfg

anyone like NACHOS????

sonomajoe

I all for forum talk and ways to make things better for pong, but it was more of a bashing and trashing of reap then an actual conversation on how to solve the problem. And I was just meaning you have done questionable things at th table but you are very quick to jump on reap. I understand he pushes the limits of the rules but there is a very simple solution give home a warning and next time its a cup, let’s get back to pertinent talk, and nobody shared the sonoma Joe loft with me on the rv!!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook