(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

The growing trend of crossing the plane

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates The growing trend of crossing the plane

This topic contains 92 replies, has 34 voices, and was last updated by  dgkrowdy 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 93 total)
  • Author

sonomajoe

I all for forum talk and ways to make things better for pong, but it was more of a bashing and trashing of reap then an actual conversation on how to solve the problem. And I was just meaning you have done questionable things at th table but you are very quick to jump on reap. I understand he pushes the limits of the rules but there is a very simple solution give home a warning and next time its a cup, let’s get back to pertinent talk, and nobody shared the sonoma Joe loft with me on the rv!!

cc91
    Also…..Im an asshole….so i support Pong assholes….Lay off Reap

EDIT….AND Mike Jones

If Reap and Jones teamed up, they would probably be the most unlikable team ever.

nono, ive said/done pongtroversial outside of the pong tourneys, but when i step up to the table and pong im classier than Broadway Joe.

stfu lfg

anyone like NACHOS????

Thats not yo cheeeeeeeese

sauce1

I all for forum talk and ways to make things better for pong, but it was more of a bashing and trashing of reap then an actual conversation on how to solve the problem. And I was just meaning you have done questionable things at th table but you are very quick to jump on reap. I understand he pushes the limits of the rules but there is a very simple solution give home a warning and next time its a cup, let’s get back to pertinent talk, and nobody shared the sonoma Joe loft with me on the rv!!

you know I love ya xoxo

Also…..Im an asshole….so i support Pong assholes….Lay off Reap

EDIT….AND Mike Jones

If Reap and Jones teamed up, they would probably be the most unlikable team ever.

nono, ive said/done pongtroversial outside of the pong tourneys, but when i step up to the table and pong im classier than Broadway Joe.

stfu lfg

anyone like NACHOS????

No Nachos Necessary N^3

cc91

No Nachos Necessary ……AC 2011

I think the shit talking, yelling aspect of the game has become a bit ridiculous.

jeffbarnes

I think the shit talking, yelling aspect of the game has become a bit ridiculous.

It has its place. I just can’t stand seeing loser teams go balls to the wall with the shit talking in the first game or two of prelims. Seriously, it’s prelims.

b-meezey

It has its place. I just can’t stand seeing loser teams go balls to the wall with the shit talking in the first game or two of prelims. Seriously, it’s prelims.

Don’t hate cuz you can’t get past prelims…. ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

you want some ice for that burn?

jeffbarnes

Yeah, that one hurts. I’ve never made it to Day 3. I hear it’s awesome though.

Yeah, that one hurts. I’ve never made it to Day 3. I hear it’s awesome though.

twenty bucks a game barnes? one on one?

deepc23

For the kids amusement..

WSIII winners bracket final 8 game..

I’ve become tame compared to this..

LETSS GOOOO!

hersh13

deep,

in the video you posted yourself, you are over the table a TON! in one the the games, Kev and Pop have you move behind the table, and you blatently inch your way just BARELY behind the table standing straight up, and then proceed to pick your arms up in front of you. that is obviously crossing, and you did it in that series like 25 times lol. with your little "drink reach" thats just so conveniently timed with when theyre about to shoot. you DEFINITELY know that you do it on purpose too, man. come on now.

but sonoma has it right. just say your warning before the game (obviuously a lot easier if you know someones a chronic infractor) and if they do it during, call it and tell them its a cup.

but in all reality, a judge would have to make a definitive call, cuz honestly, whether someone did or didnt cross, they would tell the other person,"your full of shit. i was behind it." and not have to pull their cup.

i dont know the solution, but yeah deep, you do hella much line crossing. ;-)

deepc23

deep,

in the video you posted yourself, you are over the table a TON! in one the the games, Kev and Pop have you move behind the table, and you blatently inch your way just BARELY behind the table standing straight up, and then proceed to pick your arms up in front of you. that is obviously crossing, and you did it in that series like 25 times lol. with your little "drink reach" thats just so conveniently timed with when theyre about to shoot. you DEFINITELY know that you do it on purpose too, man. come on now.

but sonoma has it right. just say your warning before the game (obviuously a lot easier if you know someones a chronic infractor) and if they do it during, call it and tell them its a cup.

but in all reality, a judge would have to make a definitive call, cuz honestly, whether someone did or didnt cross, they would tell the other person,"your full of shit. i was behind it." and not have to pull their cup.

i dont know the solution, but yeah deep, you do hella much line crossing. ;-)

hersch,

Damn right i did!!!! This was WSIII…this was when beer pong was fun and everyone didnt have to bitch about every little rule. Everyone didnt think they were the shit and had an opinion on everything. We use to go nuts, behind and on the side of the table. There was no rule then that you couldnt..and everyone fuckin loved it. Watch Tone WS2…same shit and it was funny and entertaining. Once again i guess im in the minority here but i dont care what you do behind and on the side as long as my immediate view is not blocked…i dunno when this became such a big deal, who the hell cares, its fun and its the only defense that you have.

I put this up to say that I personally do not blatantly do this anymore (i.e.i’ve tamed down) and if did by accident now all you would have to ask me to do is step back and ill go nuts behind the table.

I just wish for times when bpong would police itself..

hersh13

i dont mind the behind or if you cross the plane on the side a little bit. doesnt bother me. just crossing the actual table itself can be annoying. like reaching for a drink a third of the way across the table on the side i shoot on. that type of shit bugs. but i just get drunk enough not to notice lol. and i was commenting on the AC series NIN v W2TJ, not your WS III vid.

beerponggod

I started playing beer pong about a month before WS III. The only rules I ever knew were ws rules, and was surprised at the house party rules and variations ect ect… First big event I attended was WS IV. I am always mindful and respectful of the rules. They are put there for a reason and if you can’t follow them then stay home. For some reason I think most people let the so called bigger names run the show and are hesitant to call out big name players on rule infractions. For me, im done with the shit, I always let people shoot their game, but if someone crosses the plane of the table its a cup, no warning, if you don’t know the rules then thats your fault, not mine.

I run tournaments here twice a week, and I always enforce this, always a few teams that pull gay bullshit moves and push the envelope. Start making them pull a cup and that shit stops really quick. If you need to reach for your drink 20 times while I shoot, then put it on the fucking floor behind the table then. I think it comes down to respect and etiquette. If you want to yell and scream and do whatever you want behind the table then be my guest. But if I am at the table ready to take my shot, and you cross the plane, I will roll my ball back to your side, and tell you to pull a cup until you learn how to act like an adult, and not some douche bag who was raised by wolves

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 93 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook