(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

TheGlory

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  10jsuted 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

theglory

just wondering if anyone can help me with what i need to do? or if its at all possible?
    who do i have to talk to? and how can i talk to them?

sauce1

Are you looking for a glory hole in Vegas ????

dub

Are you looking for a glory hole in Vegas ????

I know a couple spots. Just ignore the beard and close your eyes.

theglory

nothing like that. im really just curios how to get this going cause i cant drive all the way to frisco all the time cause of work and stuff. i will never pay for any kind of glory hole or anything like that

dub

Haha.

An instant classic.

theglory

we got a bunch of jokers i see. lol

sonomajoe

what on earth are you asking?

theglory

im asking what has to happen for a sattelite tournament to come to sacramento because all the ones ive ever seen are in san francisco and places hella far away from here

theglory

i see that it didnt show the subject my bad guys it was my first time obviously. go on and hit me with the newbie jokes all you want lol

sonomajoe

actually mooney from norcal beerpong runs satellites in sacramento all the time http://www.norcalbpong.com

10jsuted

im asking what has to happen for a sattelite tournament to come to sacramento because all the ones ive ever seen are in san francisco and places hella far away from here

There were prob at least 10 satelites run in sacramento this year. They are run there alot

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook