(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

Home Page – Flat Forums The World Series of Beer Pong Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

This topic contains 296 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by clawless clawless 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 297 total)
  • Author

getthirsty

"Game Over Boys" This is my first World Series and were comin to play watch for us

-Zach G

jhughes44

With the final day set up the way it is this year, I’m feeling like your either top 8 or top 128. Fuck top 20. Oh, shit! I guess that means I’m gonna be top 128…

austin

Wow. Very in depth preview. Good shit.

I think you missed a zero at the end of our prediction. I’m sure we were supposed to be #100.

sauce1

I don’t understand how kessler and deep made #1
    Have they ever even won a real tournament together as a team?

Making the list is definitely reasonable, but putting them over teams like smashing time or getcha popcorn ready seems a bit premature

Foster why all the Hate??? someones fucking salty

Its only a list bro of few peoples opinion.

And yes actually we won 3 of 4 tournaments we played together and the 1 loss we had was to Frazier and Jimbo in the finals – a pretty solid team. ( we also had both our teams in the finals Bracket of the Philly tournamnent before I started a fight and got the tournamnet cancelled )

By the way Barry you put Fosters team too high.
    This isnt MD this is the National level where he has been known to come up short

nicknyc
    I don’t understand how kessler and deep made #1
    Have they ever even won a real tournament together as a team?

Making the list is definitely reasonable, but putting them over teams like smashing time or getcha popcorn ready seems a bit premature

Foster why all the Hate??? someones fucking salty

Its only a list bro of few peoples opinion.

And yes actually we won 3 of 4 tournaments we played together and the 1 loss we had was to Frazier and Jimbo in the finals – a pretty solid team. ( we also had both our teams in the finals Bracket of the Philly tournamnent before I started a fight and got the tournamnet cancelled )

This isnt MD this is the National level where he has been known to come up short

Ha Ha Ha Fuel to the intense rivalry

austin

Kessler – I’ve been known to take you to the fucking woodshed on the National level. Haha just kidding. You guys are good, you’ve got a solid chance in this one.

nicknyc

Kessler – I’ve been known to take you to the fucking woodshed on the National level. Haha just kidding. You guys are good, you’ve got a solid chance in this one.

He did knock you out of AC….. Ha HA
    I will give it to you for keeping it close
    you partner missed 13 straight shots never seen anything like that

sauce1

He did knock you out of AC….. Ha HA
    I will give it to you for keeping it close
    you partner missed 13 straight shots never seen anything like that

You are 100% correct. I lost with JJ who has not shot a beer pong ball since that day (Mike V and Vince will vouch for that ) complete melt down. That is also including 2 overtimes.
    Oh well thats why I picked up Deep.

dub

One bad day 3 performance last year and we’ve completely dropped of the WSOBP radar. It’s a sad day, indeed…

:(

imunk0wn2u

”Ear ly gossip out of NY says that Ron lost his shot, with several notable poor performances in smaller tourneys”

where did this information come from….pop?..kids a compulsive liar….ive played in about 5 tournys in 3-4 months and won everyone of them…ask the people i beat if i shot poorly…

except the 15 or so team tournament at porkys ran by Fraser and Jimbo (with multiple buyins). Cuz I knocked one of your 3 teams out, and you screamed and yelled out the bar. Yes, you shot poorly.

defo

baker im sure if you didnt run into the perverbial brick wall that is slippery france last year on day 3 you wud have had my #20 spot lol altho u did put a crack into that wall as we stumbled in overtime to we own ur face in the next game..suprised i got #20..i was starting to think everyone thought i was dead lol

jhughes44

One bad day 3 performance last year and we’ve completely dropped of the WSOBP radar. It’s a sad day, indeed…

You’re in my top 20 DUB :roul:

austin

You are 100% correct. I lost with JJ who has not shot a beer pong ball since that day (Mike V and Vince will vouch for that ) complete melt down. That is also including 2 overtimes.
    Oh well thats why I picked up Deep.

I’m totally kidding. I don’t really even remember that series much except there were a few overtimes involved. I’ll warm up with you before the East/West this year. I play well in every tournament when that happens.

dub

You’re in my top 20 DUB :roul:

:heart:

No homo.

bizness

IRON WIZAAARD!!! Baker I was just tryin to help you out, Id rather fly under the radar then have a bullseye on me. no disrespect just limited the list to 20 and I know there’s a crapload of good teams out there who can win. Maybe we should do 21-50 lol

Austin, I think 10s a fair ranking for you guys as long as you keep your hands to yourself lol I think AC may have shaken down a little different had you guys won that series. Knocking cups over blows

Defo youre not dead, we gave you some Farley points lol woulda ranked you higher if you were playing with Paulie tho

Ron, Pop only tells me how much he loves you, he didn’t say shit. Just heard you had a 2 cup finals performance at the NYC WSOBP tourney and shot poorly at Frasers tourney in NYC. It’s hard to hate tho cuz when the bigg moneys been on the line you’ve shown up, but whatever we were just having some fun with the list.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 297 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook