(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

Home Page – Flat Forums The World Series of Beer Pong Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

This topic contains 296 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by clawless clawless 2 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 297 total)
  • Author

defo

me an paulie are a dynasty

getthirsty

One bad day 3 performance last year and we’ve completely dropped of the WSOBP radar. It’s a sad day, indeed…

:(

IWC #25 on paper #1 in our hearts

Ron, Pop only tells me how much he loves you, he didn’t say shit. Just heard you had a 2 cup finals performance at the NYC WSOBP tourney and shot poorly at Frasers tourney in NYC. It’s hard to hate tho cuz when the bigg moneys been on the line you’ve shown up, but whatever we were just having some fun with the list.

ive been winning every tourny wayyyyyyyy before pop came 2 the scene, so i dint jnow where this misconseption that i dont perform good in tournys, ive been winning 40k+ a year since 2003….been playing with pop since 2007, soooo…. at nyc wsobp, i went like 15-15 before the finals, and at fraziers…i did fine so idk whos saying this lol facts are 100% wrong lol…my partner left cuz he had work thats y welost..

andddddd on another note….pop still refuses to play with me…3days till vegas he still says no..his reasoning= wants me toplay with some1 else so incase we play each other at somepoint it will be competition…bs reasoning as usual

bizness

Ron, Pop only tells me how much he loves you, he didn’t say shit. Just heard you had a 2 cup finals performance at the NYC WSOBP tourney and shot poorly at Frasers tourney in NYC. It’s hard to hate tho cuz when the bigg moneys been on the line you’ve shown up, but whatever we were just having some fun with the list.

ive been winning every tourny wayyyyyyyy before pop came 2 the scene, so i dint jnow where this misconseption that i dont perform good in tournys, ive been winning 40k+ a year since 2003….been playing with pop since 2007, soooo…. at nyc wsobp, i went like 15-15 before the finals, and at fraziers…i did fine so idk whos saying this lol facts are 100% wrong lol

Sooo then basically you’ve only been choking in the finals lately?? #2 seems like a solid projection lol jk man, everyone knows you’re hungry. Plus with your Cinnamon Life and Jack Danels sponsorships on the line you know you gotta show up!!!

ive been winning every tourny wayyyyyyyy before pop came 2 the scene, so i dint jnow where this misconseption that i dont perform good in tournys, ive been winning 40k+ a year since 2003….been playing with pop since 2007, soooo…. at nyc wsobp, i went like 15-15 before the finals, and at fraziers…i did fine so idk whos saying this lol facts are 100% wrong lol

Sooo then basically you’ve only been choking in the finals lately?? #2 seems like a solid projection lol jk man, everyone knows you’re hungry. Plus with your Cinnamon Life and Jack Danels sponsorships on the line you know you gotta show up!!!

pop missed like 7x in the finals in ac for 25k how come no1 ever says shit about him?…..itss lways about me lol

getthirsty

pop missed like 7x in the finals in ac for 25k how come no1 ever says shit about him?…..itss lways about me lol

Prolly cause pop has been showin up everywhere winning everything, and no one has seen u around, u only have been showin up on forums lately

Prolly cause pop has been showin up everywhere winning everything, and no one has seen u around, u only have been showin up on forums lately

i ask pop to play everyday for 5-6 months now… he never wants to…every1 get off pop’s dick my god

defo

they are both my boys, but in rons defense he prob hasnt been around for awhile cause he has a pregnant gf so beer pong isnt his top priority right now, an he has wanted to play as of late since the ws is comin up

hersh13

#1) Gossip Girl from SoCal is clearly better than at least 5 teams on this list, and as good or better than the rest… They got snubbed worse than anyone on here. They beat me and my partner (who is nails btw) this weekend, and beat W F’n C in a 9 OT game, and then again in the finals. They ARE in the Top 20.

#2) NorCal’s Finest has TWO players. Byron is the just the memorable one because his fucking wrist shot makes this game look too fucking easy some times. Daniel has been damn good just about everytime I’ve seen him. Btw, 2v2 HORSE vs me and Byron if anyone’s down. Between my granny and his J, you lose.

#3) Not sure which kick rocks team they are, but Shep and Travis need to be mentioned for sure. Not snubbin Sam and Josh here, cuz they will definitely be right there too, but in the few times we’ve played, they’ve both been nails.

My Partner Is Bigger Than Your Partner,
    ~Hersh~

hersh13

Also, West Fuckin Coast will go as far as Castro’s Temper and BAC. If and when you read this, Don’t be a fucking Debbie Downer! Enjoying yourself IS ALLOWED while playing beer pong, just FYI… Your negativity spills ALL OVER your partners. But what do i know…. Apparently no one knows who I am except me, and no one wanted me to be at the TF this weekend at all. I was clearly the biggest asshole in the room, and was dragging everyone’s good time down… HA!

mikepop66

Great job Barry
    I got Ask about us as well.

Not only does Kessler give Pop and Twig run for best in the world Deep in my opinion is the best #2 player out of the entire field.

I would ‘ve moved Since Slice bread up a couple spots though.

4 more days

how does someone who has never been to the WS and is only new on the seen even compared to us? dont get me wrong i think kesslers great. but he wasnt in top in AC his first big tourny and hasnt been to ws.
    i placed 9th, 5th and 1st….2 12-0 years. then won AC rite after. multiple big tourny and satellite wins.

twig ws finals did well in AC. u cant just go oh ok hes never been but hes better lol. and deeps not better than either of us ask him lol

u wana put fraser, twig as #1 seed go for it. i am NOT saying im the top seed at all. but u cant say some1 whose never been is going to walk in and win the ws. thats a stretch…

sorry kessler but its the truth

mikepop66

ive been winning every tourny wayyyyyyyy before pop came 2 the scene, so i dint jnow where this misconseption that i dont perform good in tournys, ive been winning 40k+ a year since 2003….been playing with pop since 2007, soooo…. at nyc wsobp, i went like 15-15 before the finals, and at fraziers…i did fine so idk whos saying this lol facts are 100% wrong lol…my partner left cuz he had work thats y welost..

andddddd on another note….pop still refuses to play with me…3days till vegas he still says no..his reasoning= wants me toplay with some1 else so incase we play each other at somepoint it will be competition…bs reasoning as usual

ron refuses to play against me his only competition here to get ready for ws is the real truth. and u also did not go 15 for 15 b4 the finals of that tourny. and i keep track ive been winning bt 22k and 30k minus the ws and wpt for the past 4 years. and i play more than u so u dont not win 40k a year unless ur throwing underground tournys and inviting no1 who plays pong lol

mikepop66

dont u love how u tell ur partner ur backs shot for final day i still carried him past fraser and alot of other teams. i told him i was about done and he needs to pick it up. so 1 time he did that and he wants to use it against me of course. but is to pussy to play against me or 1 on 1. apparently he thinks he will win hands down but he got destroyed in AC and i won. and he got destroyed by 6 and 4 to me in CALI ask castro. ron forgets all that tho

andolf

Since sliced bread rules!!!!! hahahaha

bizness

Honestly we couldve easily said smashing time #1, that’s easy and expected but we were trying to factor in the difficult nature of a 2peat so if a darkhorse team were to win it, why not kessler and deep. It’s just an opinion obviously, some ppl agree, some don’t, so what.

Any team can win any given match, and as Piotr said the majority of these teams are capable of shootin close to perfect games-you can argue in pretty much anyones defense.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 297 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook