(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

Home Page – Flat Forums The World Series of Beer Pong Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

This topic contains 296 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by clawless clawless 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 297 total)
  • Author

dub

Barry, I’m just kiddin’, man. I don’t really care. :)

All the teams on the list will do well, but like everyone has said many times before, it’s all about who gets hot on that final day. To my knowledge, a #1 seed has never won the world series.

Team France – not a 1 seed

We Own Your Face – They were a 2 seed, am I right?

CFK – I think they were top 20 seed going into the last day. We were 101st….haha.

Smashing Time – They won it the only year they WEREN’T the 1 seed.

mikepop66

Honestly we couldve easily said smashing time #1, that’s easy and expected but we were trying to factor in the difficult nature of a 2peat so if a darkhorse team were to win it, why not kessler and deep. It’s just an opinion obviously, some ppl agree, some don’t, so what.

Any team can win any given match, and as Piotr said the majority of these teams are capable of shootin close to perfect games-you can argue in pretty much anyones defense.

and everyone preaches consistancy and how hard the event is even outside of the shooting aspect of it. so to project some1 whose never been is kinda pushing it. or comparing him to ppl with credentials of me and twig. u cant be handed the ws title u have to earn it. in a few years he should become a champion. find some1 who placed top 10 in every major tounry, won a ws, a wpt, a singles, at least 10 sattys a year then come and tell me that guy is better than me, i earned what i got. thanks.

hersh13

you fuckin suck… get over yourself. hahaha

sauce1
    Great job Barry
    I got Ask about us as well.

Not only does Kessler give Pop and Twig run for best in the world Deep in my opinion is the best #2 player out of the entire field.

I would ‘ve moved Since Slice bread up a couple spots though.

4 more days

how does someone who has never been to the WS and is only new on the seen even compared to us? dont get me wrong i think kesslers great. but he wasnt in top in AC his first big tourny and hasnt been to ws.
    i placed 9th, 5th and 1st….2 12-0 years. then won AC rite after. multiple big tourny and satellite wins.

twig ws finals did well in AC. u cant just go oh ok hes never been but hes better lol. and deeps not better than either of us ask him lol

u wana put fraser, twig as #1 seed go for it. i am NOT saying im the top seed at all. but u cant say some1 whose never been is going to walk in and win the ws. thats a stretch…

sorry kessler but its the truth

We will see only mother time will tell.
    I do know that Deep has been there before. (4th place finish 2 years ago #1 overall going into day 3 last year ) The post by Cfresh was not saying he was better then you or Twig its saying Deep is best #2 in the field better then Ron or radesco.

And for my first big tourny in AC faired pretty well considerring my partner. Had 2 losses in pool play 10 – 2
    got eliminated by Foster and Austin in 2 OT games the same round as Twig and Radesco

If I was doing the list I would of put a few teams ahead of us too but to say we shouldnt even be comparred to you thats the stretch and thats where your lying to yourself.
    I’ll put money on Me and Deep vs you and Ron any day you want.

mikepop66

hersh ur a fag lol….its getting annoying with these picks and shit. who cares but dont tell me some1 whose never been or done not 1 thing i did is better than me or twig. thats ridiculous. we all know hes good so sit back shut up and see what the kid does. thats how it goes.

mikepop66

If I was doing the list I would of put a few teams ahead of us too but to say we shouldnt even be comparred to you thats the stretch and thats where your lying to yourself.

i didnt say u cant shoot. theres 50 kids who can shoot just as well as me u or any1 else. there probably some 18 yr old out there that would kick both of our asses. im realistic. and id say the same to all those kids. u have to do all i have done to compare yourself to me. thats a completely fair statement. any1 can put a ball in a cup theres way more factors to it that u havent been tested with yet.

i placed 9th, 5th, and 1st in WS
    2 12-0 #1 spots, record for highest cup diff

won 1st wpt, won singles

7th in cali.
    always in top 10 over years is no easy feat. so when u do all that come back to me then tell me that ur the better player. ur good but u have to earn the rest like i did. idc if u and deep beat us 100 of 100 cash games we still did something that u did not than did it again to show it was no fluke

vince

And for my first big tourny in AC faired pretty well considerring my partner. Had 2 losses in pool play 10 – 2

Hey who did those 2 losses come from Kessler? LOL I hope u didn’t forget?! :D

bizness

hersh ur a fag lol….its getting annoying with these picks and shit. who cares but dont tell me some1 whose never been or done not 1 thing i did is better than me or twig. thats ridiculous. we all know hes good so sit back shut up and see what the kid does. thats how it goes.

I never said anyone was better than anyone else. In fact I said put my money on Pop for singles tourny. Twigs also sick and gets props as does Radesco and every other player. Pongs a team sport and Deeps been there before, Kesslers MD state champ with prob the best headsup series I’ve ever seen, but that’s no guarantee he’ll play the same in Vegas. Obviously picking anyone who hasn’t been there before is stupid, but we were taking a shot and just picking a team ppl may not have seen before who very well have as good a chance as anyone else.

sauce1

Ha Ha
    Def Vince beat me not once but twice in pool play….. How the fuck I got that draw I will never no. ( we also had IWC and Mcallisters in our draw if i remeber correctly )

But one thing I can get out of that loss is that you can vouch that I shot pretty well in them games. Since people seam to think that I wont be able to play in a big tournament and I sucked in AC

vince

Ha Ha
    Def Vince beat me not once but twice in pool play….. How the fuck I got that draw I will never no.

But one thing I can get out of that loss is that you can vouch that I shot pretty well in them games. Since people seam to think that I wont be able to play in a big tournament and I sucked in AC

Agreed. The 2nd game was basicly a 1v1 show down that went 10 ot’s….no surprise based on ur status. U just can’t play games w/ out as many ot’s possible. LOL which is why I payed $ for u to be on the opposite side of the singles tournament bracket. I don’t need u tiring me out. :)

and the 1st game I think we just handed u a beat down. But I think my partner shot his best game of the day and ur’s stuggled so u had a small chance. I really don’t remember it that well but I think that’s the way it went down?

sauce1

i didnt say u cant shoot. theres 50 kids who can shoot just as well as me u or any1 else. there probably some 18 yr old out there that would kick both of our asses. im realistic. and id say the same to all those kids. u have to do all i have done to compare yourself to me. thats a completely fair statement. any1 can put a ball in a cup theres way more factors to it that u havent been tested with yet.

i placed 9th, 5th, and 1st in WS
    2 12-0 #1 spots, record for highest cup diff

won 1st wpt, won singles

7th in cali.
    always in top 10 over years is no easy feat. so when u do all that come back to me then tell me that ur the better player. ur good but u have to earn the rest like i did. idc if u and deep beat us 100 of 100 cash games we still did something that u did not than did it again to show it was no fluke

Your right your accomplishments are definately great. No one is doubting that. and no will forget especially how many times you tell everyone how great you are.

I just got back into beer pong about a year ago after I did shit like grad school, got engaged got married all that BS. If I knew about theses tournys theres no doubt I would have made a few runs. Its not like last year I picked a beer pong ball and started making cups been playing since freshmen year of college 10 years ago.

sauce1

Ha Ha
    Def Vince beat me not once but twice in pool play….. How the fuck I got that draw I will never no.

Agreed. The 2nd game was basicly a 1v1 show down that went 10 ot’s….no surprise based on ur status. U just can’t play games w/ out as many ot’s possible. LOL which is why I payed $ for u to be on the opposite side of the singles tournament bracket. I don’t need u tiring me out. :)

and the 1st game I think we just handed u a beat down. But I think my partner shot his best game of the day and ur’s stuggled so u had a small chance. I really don’t remember it that well but I think that’s the way it went down?

Yup you guys went 6 for 6 to start the game or something like that.
    I’ll catch up with you for a couple games out there.

Theres def a lot of people hatin on Kessler…It’s prob cus he’s relatively new to the scene…but he’s def a legit contender and true dominant player having played with him first hand many of times…He was stuck with a pretty poor partner in AC and that was unfortunate…I think he’s def a top player in the world…..I think he’s proved his ability many times having won many tourneys and gettin all this buzz in such a short amount of time, I dont think anyone has ever come on the scene this strong before…But the game isn’t played on paper like any sport so we’ll what happens in a couple days…

wianek

I dont think anyone has ever come on the scene this strong before…But the game isn’t played on paper like any sport so we’ll what happens in a couple days…

I think Vince from Since Sliced Bread came on the scene just as strong. I’d like to see some 1vs.1 match ups between Vince and Kessler.

nicknyc

I think the only person hating on Kessler is Pop.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 297 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook