(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

Home Page – Flat Forums The World Series of Beer Pong Top 20 Projected WSOBP V Teams

This topic contains 296 replies, has 72 voices, and was last updated by clawless clawless 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 297 total)
  • Author

deepc23

in previous years, i liked being the dark horse, unknown, whatever…

but……………if the cat is out of the bag….lettttttttttts gooooooooooooo!

there is nothing better than reading these posts and have others rep you on your behalf..

pop because you are so humble I’m sure you know what I’m talking about…

I appreciate the recognition and as someone said it will come down to who is hot the last day..

never do i say i am better than anyone else…but I will say this, kessler is the best in the world right now (no pressure buddy but I think you’ll do ok with that)!!!!

(enter any argument anyone wants about anything, what you’ve won, how many tourneys you played, big tourneys, little tourneys, the size of your manhood, whatever). Based on pure shooting, thats all that matters, everything else will work itself out…

oh yeah…and i think i do ok too..

like a wise man once said.."if its not in the cup, its not even close"…3 more days, GET YOUR WEIGHT UP!!!!

juzam139

Deep/Kessler,

What happened to Hustle and Flow? Weren’t you going by that name early on? I personally thought that was a better name, but hey as long the cups are made who cares. But now I see Ask About Us, I will be on the lookout for that name.

rickshep1

hahaha

No kick rocks teams? (/sarcasm)

Kick Rocks Platinum out of Vegas, Rick Shep and Travis C trying to improve on our 9th place finish last year……

1farley5
    By the way Barry you put Fosters team too high.
    This isnt MD this is the National level where he has been known to come up short

Kessler – I’ve been known to take you to the fucking woodshed on the National level. Haha just kidding. You guys are good, you’ve got a solid chance in this one.

He did knock you out of AC….. Ha HA
    I will give it to you for keeping it close
    you partner missed 13 straight shots never seen anything like that

missed 13 straight shots?? he played with salerno?? ahhahahaah HAM

1farley5

DEFO…WE MADE THE LIST!!!!!! WOOHOO!!!! I CANT BELIEVE WE MADE THE LIST…. YEAH.THAT WAS EASY HAHAHAHAHAHAHA cant wait till vegas…. hhheeeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy yoooouuuuuuuuu guuuuuuyyyyssssssss

1farley5

Defo youre not dead, we gave you some Farley points lol woulda ranked you higher if you were playing with Paulie tho

Yup!! no way he’d be ranked higher with lenny dykstra hahahaha

champ23

except the 15 or so team tournament at porkys ran by Fraser and Jimbo (with multiple buyins). Cuz I knocked one of your 3 teams out, and you screamed and yelled out the bar. Yes, you shot poorly.

Ron was on WAY more than three teams. 90% of the tournament field was permutations of Ron and Farley. All of the editions I faced shot well.

And Bigshot Barry – great thread! I bet you never realized if you throw a few html tags in your posts people assume you are a ruling official of the beer pong world and get very animated!

hersh13

Shep… look back a couple pages. I picked you up maaaan!!!

grove

Took Shepp long enough, jesus.

rickshep1

Shep… look back a couple pages. I picked you up maaaan!!!

Hersh good lookin out man, cant beleive you didnt make ”the list”.
    Grove that shout out was for you haha

leftnipple2

Ladies and Gentiles, this is DOE’s Official List on their heavy breakdown. We over viewed numerous times on which teams to be placed where, going by STATS (WBPT, SCBP, WSOBP, SINGLES, BEAST OF THE EAST etc..), and personal/team achievements. I ask of you guys not to take it personal. Of corse, there can be some no name hams that throw 2 perfect games together and beat one of the favorites, it happens ::cough:: Getchya Popcorn Ready WPT ::cough:: This is DOE list not Bpongs…but i can tell you this. watch out for KIDD MAFIA!! will make the list next year hahahah..

LETS GOOOOO BOYZZ!! VEGAS!

leftnipple2

BTW….get ready for DOEpong.net, will be one of the finest pong sites across this country. Official launch will be Jan.31.2010…. make sure your apart of the history…taking pong by storm. Have complete coverage of WSOBP!

dr. ironrute

IRON WIZAAARD!!! Baker I was just tryin to help you out, Id rather fly under the radar then have a bullseye on me. no disrespect just limited the list to 20 and I know there’s a crapload of good teams out there who can win. Maybe we should do 21-50 lol

Austin, I think 10s a fair ranking for you guys as long as you keep your hands to yourself lol I think AC may have shaken down a little different had you guys won that series. Knocking cups over blows

Defo youre not dead, we gave you some Farley points lol woulda ranked you higher if you were playing with Paulie tho

Ron, Pop only tells me how much he loves you, he didn’t say shit. Just heard you had a 2 cup finals performance at the NYC WSOBP tourney and shot poorly at Frasers tourney in NYC. It’s hard to hate tho cuz when the bigg moneys been on the line you’ve shown up, but whatever we were just having some fun with the list.

Nice job keeping us under the radar Baker….

austin

Austin, I think 10s a fair ranking for you guys as long as you keep your hands to yourself lol I think AC may have shaken down a little different had you guys won that series. Knocking cups over blows

I blame the cups getting knocked over on the quarter-inch height increase on the BJ’s tables. On a BPONG table my hand clears the cups no problem.

pop missed like 7x in the finals in ac for 25k how come no1 ever says shit about him?…..itss lways about me lol

Prolly cause pop has been showin up everywhere winning everything, and no one has seen u around, u only have been showin up on forums lately

dont u love how u tell ur partner ur backs shot for final day i still carried him past fraser and alot of other teams. i told him i was about done and he needs to pick it up. so 1 time he did that and he wants to use it against me of course. but is to pussy to play against me or 1 on 1. apparently he thinks he will win hands down but he got destroyed in AC and i won. and he got destroyed by 6 and 4 to me in CALI ask castro. ron forgets all that tho

anyone got video of the 6-7 OTs game of me vs pop last night.. lol i dont think either 1 of us missed a shot in like 20 shots each

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 297 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook