(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

tpfeliz vs. sonomajoe – who’s better?

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion tpfeliz vs. sonomajoe – who’s better?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  wianek 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

wianek

From the SCBP Open thread (moved here since they both derailed the purpose of the thread):

Sonomajoe
    not sure if you have somebody in mind pop but I don’t have a partner locked in yet for the open, I can hang with anybody in the country and I’m about 6"5 would be the tallest team in the tourney for sure……just throwing it out there if you are still looking.

tpfeliz
    hahaha… come on sonomajoe, let’s get real here…the tournies i have seen you at, you have been playing a little above average… but maybe your game has changed alot since the last time i saw you play in fresno… tier 2 player at best.

I have played against him a number of times… won some money off him in Folsom and Vegas when his team finished 7-5 i believe. But not recently though. I would say a couple months back in Fresno was the last time. I have never been impressed and actually would not consider him even for this little Ryder Cup challenge he is proposing as one of the best up here.

Sonomajoe, have you ever won a satellite tournament or any tourney of significance (and your northbay weekly tournies dont count)? Just because you post on this board 10 times a day doesn’t automattically make you a good player. I am just calling it how i see it.

sonomajoe
    oh tom you are so funny, first off vegas was a whole different story, the cash game we played I missed one shot my partner in vegas was garbage and I had been playing competively for like 4 monthes. actually in fresno for the first satellite I went 11- and oh in cash games so that would have been tough to beat me and the second time the only one that took cash from me was nick think he beat me 4 games to 2 and i was shooting great and he was shooting amazing. I have not won any satellites this year. 3rd in fresno with my crappy wsobp partner, but I hit 12 shots in a row in that final game and it went 3 ot’s against eric and fat kid, also in cotati we got 3rd losing to peter and mike wan by 1 cup, and in sacramento we got 2nd losing to byron and daniel in the finals. so no I have not one but have been right there in every sat I have played in……..remind me again how many satellites you have won this year????? It’s clear that nick is a much better player than you and he carries you in the majority of the games you guys play. Hope you make it to cotati next weekend I will be playing in the 1 on 1 tourney!

tpfeliz
    I just asked if you have EVER won a satellite. I have won 5 satellites and finished 2nd or 3rd a number of times in some other fairly large ones both in norcal and socal… none this year b/c of a broken shooting hand. If you ask Nick or anybody else for that matter that has seen both of us play enough, they would tell you that we are pretty much on par, each of us with our moments of playing great… but i am glad that I have gotten to see your entire resume now of all of your close loses. That really proves to me that you are one of the best players in the nation and you can "hang". Fact Me: 5 satellite codes; You: ZERO! get real man…

i would love to come to your little Cotati tourney and take all your money in cash games… but as i mentioned before, I will be defending my Satellite Title in SF that same day. And for those of you keeping track at home: in cash games i would be up 3-0 and about $60 against sonoma

now go get your fucking shine box.

Let the discussion continue…

ecastro715

Only one way to settle this once and for all. Chess-Boxing.

ecastro715

Or I guess you two could play a high-stakes singles best of 5 series.

norcalbp

Ha Ha Tom your garbage…..get over your dream! your talent has gone nothing but downhill, youve gotten so shitty that even nick doesnt want to play with you anymore….and if your gonna give him shit let me remind you that you NEVER could even make it past the first couple rounds at SOL in folsom and not to mention you still have NEVER beaten "team no ballz" (Beth and Samantha)…go ahead and win some money off him sonomajoe it should be pretty easy

tpfeliz

Ha Ha Tom your garbage…..get over your dream! your talent has gone nothing but downhill, youve gotten so shitty that even nick doesnt want to play with you anymore….and if your gonna give him shit let me remind you that you NEVER could even make it past the first couple rounds at SOL in folsom and not to mention you still have NEVER beaten "team no ballz" (Beth and Samantha)…go ahead and win some money off him sonomajoe it should be pretty easy

hey mooney… keep on talkin man… you are right man, i am dreaming up all these wins i have… and when have you seen me play recently to even make a statement that i have gone downhill? You are talkin straight jibberish with the statement that nick doesnt want to play with me… sorry I havent been to your shitty little SOL folsom tournies recently, but frankly i have better things to do with my time… go ahead and get a fucking real job man and actual become a contributing member of society… people like you are the reason why this state is so fucked up financially and can’t get out of a 25 billion dollar deficit.

I would challenge you to a money game, Mooney… but i know you probably don’t have the money, so i guess i ill just have to settle for Sonomajoe’s money… lets make it 4-0, Mike!

sonomajoe

I did win a satellite last year and I have played 5 total satellites in my life, compared to your what 30 over the past 5 years im sure your winning percentage is less than 20%…keep living in your dream world tom.

tpfeliz

I did win a satellite last year and I have played 5 total satellites in my life, compared to your what 30 over the past 5 years im sure your winning percentage is less than 20%…keep living in your dream world tom.

actually… about 20 over three years… never less than a 3rd or 4th place finish. So about the same win rate as you buddy… lookin forward to taking more of your money when we do meet up…

sonomajoe

up 60 bucks overall wow don’t spend it all in one place!

tpfeliz

up 60 bucks overall wow don’t spend it all in one place!

hahaha… well you have only wanted to play $20 games the times I have played you… i will be more than happy to raise the stakes big boy!

sonomajoe

ok best of 5 or 7 for 100 a pop….ill take your money all day!

tpfeliz

ok best of 5 or 7 for 100 a pop….ill take your money all day!

BOOM… let’s make it rain baby!

hersh13

prediction…. sonomike joe in 5 or 6. if u play call your cup, i call sonomajoe sweep.

sonomajoe

thanks hersh, but according to tom I shouldnt even be on the top 10 list..lol!

longhorns707

with all this money thats flying around, I’d like a piece of the action. I’ll play call your cup if thats the new trend, never done it before but I’m sure I could get the hang of it….

wianek

thanks hersh, but according to tom I shouldnt even be on the top 10 list..lol!

7-5 at the WS and 1 satellite win doesn’t seem to impressive, but I guess you could have improved a lot.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook