(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

tpfeliz vs. sonomajoe – who’s better?

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion tpfeliz vs. sonomajoe – who’s better?

This topic contains 25 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  wianek 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

longhorns707

I’ll vouch for Mike. No one wants to give him any credit, he’s a damn good shooter. Tom unless you’ve regained form and consistency you’re kissing your money goodbye. Don’t bring what you did in Fresno, that wont get it done.

sonomajoe

I have only won1 satellite because I have just came on the scene, I have not even played competitive beer pong for a full year, the world series was a bit of a shock for me and my partner besides winning our satellite it was the second big tourney we had ever played in, and he is a very streaky shooter. like I said in 3 of the other 4 sat I have entered I have lost to probably the top 5 shooters in the state in byron and daniel once, peter and wan once and castro and fat kid for 2nd and 2 3rds. Only now have i began to play with a good partner also which will help! but I am more than happy to play cash games against people untill I gain a litte respect….especially tom! The funny thing is he declined playing me cash games in fresno because he said he wasn’t shooting well!

wianek

I have only won1 satellite because I have just came on the scene, I have not even played competitive beer pong for a full year, the world series was a bit of a shock for me and my partner besides winning our satellite it was the second big tourney we had ever played in, and he is a very streaky shooter. like I said in 3 of the other 4 sat I have entered I have lost to probably the top 5 shooters in the state in byron and daniel once, peter and wan once and castro and fat kid for 2nd and 2 3rds. Only now have i began to play with a good partner also which will help! but I am more than happy to play cash games against people untill I gain a litte respect….especially tom! The funny thing is he declined playing me cash games in fresno because he said he wasn’t shooting well!

i’ll play you for $. same deal as tom?

sonomajoe

ya I would be down

wianek

ya I would be down

cool. just to be clear, this is $100 a game? play a full best of 7 series? so if someone wins, say 4-1, that’s $300.

longhorns707

piotr thats the kind of action I want in on!!!

wianek

piotr thats the kind of action I want in on!!!

haha don’t we all? i only put up that kind of money when I believe the odds are significantly in my favor though. I refuse to play blackjack or roulette, so why would I put up $ against you when I think the odds are more or less 50/50?

of course, i may be underestimating sonomajoe and he may end up killing me and taking my $, but given the odds i think i have, i am willing to risk it.

longhorns707

50/50 huh…what kind of odds do I have to give you to get you to take the bet?

wianek

50/50 huh…what kind of odds do I have to give you to get you to take the bet?

well since sonomajoe has talked you up as a top 5 player in the nation i think i need some pretty good odds.

longhorns707

lol…that answer was only slightly vague.

wianek

lol…that answer was only slightly vague.

No real point in discussing it now anyway. I’m sure we can figure something out on the spot.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook