(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Triangle Lines and Location

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion Triangle Lines and Location

This topic contains 8 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  joefish 3 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

jaysonj

So I love me some beer pong. I want to make my own table. The question I have is What are the locations for the triangles and there size. Ive seen many different tables at parties but no one can give me a semi-official answer as to where the lines go. I mean should i just lay out the 10 cups in a triangle and trace 3 line around them or is there an actual size for the layout.

bmarx4

Why do you need triangles? NONE of the tables we play with at any tournaments have the triangle. Take a look at the standard Red/White/Blue and Black tables on here….

jaysonj

Why do you need triangles? NONE of the tables we play with at any tournaments have the triangle. Take a look at the standard Red/White/Blue and Black tables on here….

It seems to be the thing here in Wisconsin to create an area for the cups….Most every table Ive seen at a buddies party has these triangles

GSP

16inches wide, 14inches tall

sonnier2

It seems to be the thing here in Wisconsin to create an area for the cups….Most every table Ive seen at a buddies party has these triangles

+1

welch

How to make a beer pong table instructional video – http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AKRZI_Qp83Y

Somewhere in there it will tell you the dimensions for the triangles.

pauls

I think dimensions would depend on what type of cups you are using. It would probably be a bit smaller if you were using beer pong cups as opposed to solo cups.

strider

i always thought the triangle was retarded, i mean comon if you cant figure out where to put the cups then you shouldnt be on the table lol

joefish

Where in Wisconsin are you? Me and my partner run The Wisconsin Beer Pong League in Madison. We are starting up a league on Feb. 16th if you are interested.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook