(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Trolling

This topic contains 9 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  cc91 4 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

babyhuey

I don’t know how prevalent this rule is, but sometimes we play with the trolling rule in effect. Basically, If someone goes an entire game without making a cup, he/she must spend the next game under the table as the troll.

sshep08

i use to play that rule before i adapted the wsobp rules into my house.

i love the troll rule…..its the only rule we add on to the wsobp when we play at parties

catalan

Yea, I play with the troll rule. Also, we play with a rule that if a team does not make it to their first re-rack (at six cups) then the team has to do something the other team tells it to do.

wbpt_neil

Lmao, never heard of it, but its hilarious. I’m definitely going to implement this into our home games.

neb813

We use to play a variation of this rule. It basically went if a player or team didnt make a cup, that person or team had to run around whatever establishment you are in naked. This is a great one to pull out when everybody starts sloshed and wont remember in a large building.

cc91

i use to play that rule before i adapted the wsobp rules into my house.

We play WSOBP rules….but with trolling….if u dont hit, u deserve to be under the table

mikevit

Can you just imagine how funny that would be to see someone sitting on the floor of a bar under a table at a WSOBP Qualifier.

mikepop66

i would like to see this at a satellite. i must say bp has a few large guys that play that totally wont fit under the table but itd be funny to see.

cc91

i would like to see this at a satellite. i must say bp has a few large guys that play that totally wont fit under the table but itd be funny to see.

Pop correct me if im wrong, but i think one of the guys you played in one of the semi final games (stimulus plan) in AC didnt hit a cup…..i may be wrong, but i think you might have trolled him and it would have been awesome if u made him get under the table.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook