(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Trophies?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  rho22 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

We host a 32-team tournament twice a year here in Lincoln, Nebraska, which we call the Lincoln World Series of Beer Pong….lol, anyways, I was wondering if anyone had some good ideas for a trophy or a good website with affordable trophies that you can custiomize? Last year, we took a keg shell and spraypainted it gold and put a golden cup and gold ping pong ball on the top. We would like something a little more professional this time. Thanks for the help!

mlayth

mdbeerpong buys dart trophies, breaks off the dart and attaches a bb

j-ho

when you guys have your big tourney??

mlayth

when you guys have your big tourney??

saturday december 2nd

j-ho

and…is it open to non-nebraska teams?? im from iowa and its only a stones throw away if its just a one day tourney..who can i contract??

mlayth

and…is it open to non-nebraska teams?? im from iowa and its only a stones throw away if its just a one day tourney..who can i contract??

Non nebraska?

I am talking about md beerpong ie maryland

j-ho

hey…shit sorry man i thought you were talking about the nebraska tourney..not the md tourney.. but thanks for the info anyway

hey man, yeah we would be more than happy to have you come and play but the only thing is is that we have a full field of 32 already….we hold our lincoln series of beer pong semi-annually…once in june, once in december, right after the colleges get out around here….and we had it fill up about a week ago. but if you would like to come down and join us for the june tournament that would kick ass….if you could round up even a good amount of teams we could turn it into a 48 or 64 team tournament.
    anyways, you can contact me at ofeez04@yahoo.com or you can check out our myspace page at http://www.myspace.com/102261463 or you can look at our event page if you have facebook at http://unl.facebook.com/event.php?eid=2212673663

thanks for the interest and let me know if you want to play in the june tournament.

cj

rho22

Hey….J-ho is my brother and him and i would love to come and play, we have already won seat in wsobp this year so we need practice anyway. Is there anyway you can exand the field for december and not wait tell june to exand it? Im sure i can bring some teams to show you guys how iowans play haha. just let me know bud. thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook