(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Venue Change for Co-ed and Random-partner

Home Page – Flat Forums The World Series of Beer Pong Venue Change for Co-ed and Random-partner

This topic contains 7 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  sauce1 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

skinny2

Just an update. The Co-ed and Random Partner tournaments have been moved from O’Sheas to Blondies. Besides that, the details of the tournament will remain exactly the same – your entrance fee includes beer for all games.

-Skinny

bmarx4

Just an update. The Co-ed and Random Partner tournaments have been moved from O’Sheas to Blondies. Besides that, the details of the tournament will remain exactly the same – your entrance fee includes beer for all games. -Skinny

So, basically what you’re telling me is that I need to find something else to do during these times now……

mikevit
    Just an update. The Co-ed and Random Partner tournaments have been moved from O’Sheas to Blondies. Besides that, the details of the tournament will remain exactly the same – your entrance fee includes beer for all games. -Skinny

So, basically what you’re telling me is that I need to find something else to do during these times now……

Banned from Blondies??

ecastro715

Don’t be so selfish. Your partner now has to find another partner, too.

skinny

If you’re too drunk for Blondies….you’re too drunk….

danwise

There won’t be the usual Blondie’s cover, right?

skinny2

No cover.

sauce1

Great news!

Bpong tables > osheas tables

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook