(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Why no elbows rule for WSOBP?

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates Why no elbows rule for WSOBP?

This topic contains 73 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  cjmcka 4 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)
  • Author

solidgold

Has anyone noticed that when someone starts a stupid thread like this, they never reply to it again?..

juzam139

you wanna know why there’s no elbow rule at the WSOBP?…do ya?..huh? huh? huh?….you ready?…..you ready for the answer?….you ready?…BECAUSE IT’S BILLY, DUNCAN, AND SKINNY’S TOURNAMENT TO RUN AND THEY SAID SO!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

who’s hungry?

You wanna be like him??? BUY HIS BOOK!!!

nvelissa

That’s the end of discussion, Steph. What you said is the bottom line. If someone else on the planet wants to run another tourney for big money you make any rules you want. I’d LOVE to see someone try a fucking elbow rule tourney of this size. I can’t imagine the fucking brawls. There would be so many. I would pay to just watch them happen and constantly scream out "His elbow crossed the imaginary line!!! No good!!!!" I would have fun doing that all day.

great points, dubs, you always have great points, but i remember a thread you commented on me saying the same shit about a year ago…give credit where credit is due :) next thing you are gonna say that steph knocked you guys out this year too? just fucking with you

sorry, this thread bores me. had to bring some shit up to make it more interesting

justpongit

Paul I’m taking the nation by storm…o’sheas was just a preview

dub
    That’s the end of discussion, Steph. What you said is the bottom line. If someone else on the planet wants to run another tourney for big money you make any rules you want. I’d LOVE to see someone try a fucking elbow rule tourney of this size. I can’t imagine the fucking brawls. There would be so many. I would pay to just watch them happen and constantly scream out "His elbow crossed the imaginary line!!! No good!!!!" I would have fun doing that all day.

great points, dubs, you always have great points, but i remember a thread you commented on me saying the same shit about a year ago…give credit where credit is due :) next thing you are gonna say that steph knocked you guys out this year too? just fucking with you

sorry, this thread bores me. had to bring some shit up to make it more interesting

OHHHHHH SNAP.

Sick burn. Haha. You fuckin’ bastard.

defo

lol im so tired of reading these stupid ass posts about elbow rules and having to write the same shit over an over again refuting the assinine idea…from now on i want the nba to raise the rim a foot everytime the rockets come down on offense, cause that yao ming guy is just way too tall its unfair…i mean seriously if all these short people keep sucking at life and gettin owned in their respective sports its not gunna do anything for their self esteem..

THE TABLE IS 8 FEET FOR EVERYONE!! SHUT UP AN LEAN! UR OUTNUMBERED ON THIS TOPIC 100-1

nvelissa

lol im so tired of reading these stupid ass posts about elbow rules and having to write the same shit over an over again refuting the assinine idea…from now on i want the nba to raise the rim a foot everytime the rockets come down on offense, cause that yao ming guy is just way too tall its unfair…i mean seriously if all these short people keep sucking at life and gettin owned in their respective sports its not gunna do anything for their self esteem..

THE TABLE IS 8 FEET FOR EVERYONE!! SHUT UP AN LEAN! UR OUTNUMBERED ON THIS TOPIC 100-1

since i’m on a roll bantering friends about past performances i thought i should add that it definetely adds to our self esteem when us short people beat tall folk in something…say WSOBP I for $10,000

defo

see? exactly my point! my partner even agrees and is living proof that midgets can in fact compete with the physically superior human beings in the world hahaha

nvelissa

see? exactly my point! my partner even agrees and is living proof that midgets can in fact compete with the physically superior human beings in the world hahaha

I could always stand on my big ass check.
    or
    anyone know a good doctor for leg lifts? I still have this $5000 from my game against Defo and nothing to do with it?

and it is -14 here in Chicago and the guy who sold him his one glove for his opposite shooting hand went out of business…any ideas?

defo

i admire u alot..especially the way u emulate the red sox organization to a tee…from wearing the hat, to letting your reason for winning the championship go (manny/coben)

nvelissa

i admire u alot..especially the way u emulate the red sox organization to a tee…from wearing the hat, to letting your reason for winning the championship go (manny/coben)

i admire you the same for wearing your hat and emulating the mets organization. winning what championship (Mets/Stroke it Like Kirby/Slippery Fetus/Slippery France)? regardless of partners (Sciame, me, whoever kirby was), still no ring

defo

lol im gunna concede an accept defeat before this gets ugly haha

nvelissa

That isnt a concede, that is just partners trying to make fun of shit because the only thing really ugly (other than the fringles C-team) was our play this year. at least we had some fun with this thread and got the fags to stop talking about leaning. keep me posted on the beast, and for the record, i actually kinda like the mets.

still looking back at the highlight reels (which one film crew was nice enough to include the fast motion mutually terrible game against IWC) it just makes me look forward to more pong. have a good one and see you out in the big apple soon boss. that a girl and stay hot

defo

yeah we kinda took over this thread haha…plan a trip for march cause that when either the beast or march madness is happening, ill keep u updated.. keep ur eyes tight

jeffbarnes

you guys should just cyber on facebook chat or something, lol

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 74 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook