(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Winning Two Satellites

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Winning Two Satellites

This topic contains 25 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  feartheturtle 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)
  • Author

mlayth

Alright I am still confused by this issue.

Lets say I win a satellite and they sign me up, and then I win another satellite and they won’t let me give it away to someone else… so they sign me up.

Now I am signed up and paid twice, does bpong just keep that money that I won from the second tournament??? Or can I get a refund for the 1st entrance since the policy is that satellite winners who are already signed up can get a refund.

The money has to be going somewhere, doesn’t just disappear.

thelegend

What other satellite are you doing besides the MDBeerPong one? Travis and I signed up for the one in College Park.

mlayth

What other satellite are you doing besides the MDBeerPong one? Travis and I signed up for the one in College Park.

yeah thats the one.
    I go to school there.

thelegend

yeah thats the one.

Nice, that’ll be awesome. What day are you playing on? We are playing on Monday the 20th.

William Gaines
    Keymaster

(1) Don’t worry about it – I’ve always been fair with people, and I’ll be fair with you, too. If you find yourself in a unique situation, we’ll figure something out that is fair.

(2) It won’t be a problem anyway because they do not sign you up. They give you codes that we give them. These codes are freely transferable, so there will not be any problems.

mlayth

(2) It won’t be a problem anyway because they do not sign you up. They give you codes that we give them. These codes are freely transferable, so there will not be any problems.

Ah ok, cool.
    Those bastards lied to me then haha!

Thanks billy

mlayth

yeah thats the one.

Nice, that’ll be awesome. What day are you playing on? We are playing on Monday the 20th.

tuesday the 21st

j-ho

mlayth…have you won any sat. tourneys yet???

mlayth

There haven’t been any in my area so far.
    Fortunately there are 2 coming up in december.

Going by my track record, it’s fairly likely that I will walk away winning both of them.

travis14

mylath.. me and larry could have something to do with you winning both satellite tournaments.. haha dont count us out at all

austin

Going by my track record, it’s fairly likely that I will walk away winning both of them.

What’s your track record when I’m in the same tournament???
    Don’t get too cocky yet Foster!

Dean and I won the qualifier for the finals at the College Park satellite tournament last night. Our team was B-more Careful.

Look out for the "College Park Wife Beaters" who we played in the finals. They are very good and I feel like they were very comfortable with the rules.

I wasn’t a big fan of the "shoulder rule" but we were able to survive. There’s also a bunch of other random rules that were unusual but didn’t really factor into any of the games. There’s a shot clock but that didn’t help the speed of the games.

They didn’t really know how to run the bracket, so if you lose you’ll probably end up playing that team again (both teams that lost in the semis played teams they already beat first game in the losers bracket). They also overplayed the winners bracket so the teams in the winners bracket finals had to wait 1-2 hours for their final matches. I really feel sorry for them because by the time we got to them they didn’t stand much of a chance.

Also, be prepared to be there until at least 1 am. I’m hurting this morning!

thelegend

Damn, 1am is a long as time. Congrats on the win. Travis and I are playing on the 20th, so we’ll let you know how we do. Hopefully all the MDbeerpong teams win one of the tournaments. I’m tryin to go to Jamaica, lol.

travis14

what are the rules for these tournaments??? and are there alot of teams there?

mlayth

What’s your track record when I’m in the same tournament???
    Don’t get too cocky yet Foster!

Pretty much turns it into a coin flip.
    Get out of my tournament you asshole :x

haha

mlayth

mylath.. me and larry could have something to do with you winning both satellite tournaments.. haha dont count us out at all

haha alright guess we will see.
    I have begun my training for the wsobp though, so I am only getting better and that tournament is still a month away.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook