(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Winning Two Satellites

Home Page – Flat Forums Events Winning Two Satellites

This topic contains 25 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  feartheturtle 7 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

thelegend
    mlayth…have you won any sat. tourneys yet???

There haven’t been any in my area so far.
    Fortunately there are 2 coming up in december.

Going by my track record, it’s fairly likely that I will walk away winning both of them.

What’s your track record when I’m in the same tournament???
    Don’t get too cocky yet Foster!

Pretty much turns it into a coin flip.
    Get out of my tournament you asshole :x

haha

How about the two of you play for 2nd place, and leave 1st up to me :wink: .

j-ho

well good luck to yallll with your tourneys…im kinda courious on how it goes and whos the best out there in MD.

travis14

j-ho
    there are defintly alot of amazing teams just from mdbeerpong and that is just teams that i have seen i dont no what else is out there from maryland but i wll tell u out of mdbeerpong there are a few very solid teams

bustany2

The Nutty Irishman Champions aka "Zack and Screech" take down the final tournament of the NY beer pong tour winning a 7 day spring break trip to Jamaica. A free tripp to the WSOBP and Jamaica within 3 months….damnnn do i loveeee beer pong

mlayth

The Nutty Irishman Champions aka "Zack and Screech" take down the final tournament of the NY beer pong tour winning a 7 day spring break trip to Jamaica. A free tripp to the WSOBP and Jamaica within 3 months….damnnn do i loveeee beer pong

How do you guys compare to hey mike and slippery fetus?

bustany2

The guys from slippery fetus are good friends of ours and we often switch up partners and stuff at various tournaments. Its always a coin toss when it comes to who comes out on top. We beat them in the Nutty Irishman satellite last year and they got their revenge in the semi’s of the WSOBP. We would have loved to play them in the finals but we blew a 4 cup lead on Team France in the winners bracket. Hey Mike is a damn good team but you probably wont be seeing them at the WSOBP. You dont see much about us on the old Nutty stats because we were never regulars because of college athletics. Theres a big variety of tournaments up here and we usually try to split up so we can all cash in on all the money thats out there.

mlayth

cool, sounds like shawn^2 and dixie normous over here, tournaments areusually a toss up between the two of us. I’ve heard nothing but good things about slippery fetus so i am looking forward to a chance to play them myself in january.

I guess I’ll be looking out for the nutty irishmen champions as well. =D

Fear the turtle has a second and a third place finish in the santa fe tourny’s. Both nights we’ve been the there has been an average of 12 teams. Its not run nearly as well as a MDBeerpong event, but they are still alot of fun. The rules are all out of wack and kenny and I spent alot of time pressing the promoters to change them, because some of the games last FOREVER. The people form beach life are very nice and there has been some good compitition. I’ll see you there i guess.

travis14

Fear the turtle has a second and a third place finish in the santa fe tourny’s. Both nights we’ve been the there has been an average of 12 teams. Its not run nearly as well as a MDBeerpong event, but they are still alot of fun. The rules are all out of wack and kenny and I spent alot of time pressing the promoters to change them, because some of the games last FOREVER. The people form beach life are very nice and there has been some good compitition. I’ll see you there i guess.

wuts up man well me and larry as the regulators will be there 2nite so hopefully we come out on top

mlayth

you going on the 21st or are you saying see me there on the 12th?

Well i will be there tonight to play and tomorro to drink because i have no class on weds. And if i dont quilify i will be there the 12th

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Free Domestic Shipping on Orders of $50 or More in the US.

Facebook