(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

WSOBP Bracelets

This topic contains 21 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  t3dudek 7 years, 12 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Dont get me wrong, $20,000 is an awesome grand prize. I was just thinking something else like the bracelets they give out to the WSOP winners would be nice. Not necessary bracelets or anything that expensive but just something that the winners take saying they are the WSOBP II champions. Possibility?

beeyore

That would be awesome. like the world series of poker.

mlayth

i like this idea a lot

dr. ironrute

why not just give us title belts? Kobayashi, that japanese dude who can eat 50 hot dogs has a belt, and all he does is eat a lot.

William Gaines
    Keymaster

We’d love to come up with something like that. We actually wanted to do it last year. The problem last year was that we put the event together so quickly, we didn’t have the time to figure this part out. We’ll see what we can come up with for next year. Keep the ideas coming, though.

mlayth

How did we go from last year to next year?

What happened to this year??

travis14

mylath
    this is 2006 and the event isnt untill 2007 thats why there saying next year.

mlayth

mylath
    this is 2006 and the event isnt untill 2007 thats why there saying next year.

By that logic, there wasn’t a tournament last year.

travis14

yeah your right because it was this year this past january..

William Gaines
    Keymaster

This is the logic I was using: everybody knew what I meant, so there!

I guess I just always call the next event "next year." It’s really habit more than anything. I keep forgetting we’re like only four months away.

mlayth

This is the logic I was using: everybody knew what I meant, so there!

I guess I just always call the next event "next year." It’s really habit more than anything. I keep forgetting we’re like only four months away.

Cool, I’m excited about this idea then.

It’ll help bring up the topic of how I won the world series as I wear it around.

bigjuicedog

i wear a size 36 just in case you needed my measurements, you know cuz it’ll be mine.

VBPA for life

travis14

this dude thinks he is the best player alive.. i dont belive it untill i see it. i think he is just a shit talker and cant back it up on the table

mlayth

this dude thinks he is the best player alive.. i dont belive it untill i see it. i think he is just a shit talker and cant back it up on the table

Thats what is great about beer pong, so many people think they’re amazing.

It makes it really easy to take their money :twisted:

travis14

i def agree that it makes it easier to take there money

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook