(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

WSOBP II Satellite Tournaments

Home Page – Flat Forums Events WSOBP II Satellite Tournaments

This topic contains 38 replies, has 29 voices, and was last updated by  djhush 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)
  • Author

rho22

Hello again…I talked to the head guy of the company that owns alot of bars here in Cedar Falls, Ia. He is very interested and would more than likley do a satelite here. We really have nothing in the midwest right now for beer pong….so it would be a great thing to do….so whenever you have time contact him….ASAP!

Matt Smiley
    Barmuda MMC
    209 Roosevelt St.
    Cedar Falls, Iowa 50613
    (319)266-9994

baken

The Tap Room
    Fitger’s Brewery Complex
    600 E. Superior St.
    Duluth, MN 55802

218/722-0061

There is a tournament there every Thursday night and I am sure they would welcome a satellite tournament.

j-ho

yeah thatd be great if they had atleast one sat. tourny somewhere near iowa or if we get lucky, in iowa. i guess ill still keep wishin for a tourny around here…hope it happens someday.

I own a Liquor store near SDSU and UCSB we got the idea to have a tournament from hearing each group of customers/fraternity house claim that they are the best. We are in the early stages of planning a big tournament and the interest has been ridicules!! So I definitely think we can facilitate the tournament in our two towns, especially since most of the supplies for the beer pong games around here comes from our stores.

Call me to discuss or if you are interested in playing

Date TBD
    Place TBD

Tony or Mike
    619 265 0482
    Keg N Bottle

jumby bay

We hold competitions every Tues for concert tix and prizes, with an awesome turn out. How can we get in on hosting Satallite Torneys… Let me know…

jrhstud23@aol.com

John Hutter
    Jumby Bay Island Grill

j-ho

theres a bar in ames iowa that will be interested im sure if you contact them…

BALI HOUSE LIVE MUSIC & NIGHTCLUB
    2424 Lincoln Way, Ames, IA
    515-292-7719

i know they’re having a trouny oct. 2-4th but i hope they would have a satellite one too cuz there will be more then enough ppl who would want to play.

HELLO PEOPLE….

i wanna inter this thing and there are no satellite tounry’s in NJ and i have played all over in DIF states and colleges and never see the competition that i do in NJ. i have a bar that would be interested in hosting a satellite tourny. They already have beerpong every wensday night and it gets pretty packed.

heres there webpage: Adam is the owner

http://www.primetimesportsbarandbilliards.com/index.htm

960 Route 9 South
    Sayreville, NJ 08879

HELLO PEOPLE….

i wanna inter this thing and there are no satellite tounry’s in NJ and i have played all over in DIF states and colleges and never see the competition that i do in NJ. i have a bar that would be interested in hosting a satellite tourny. They already have beerpong every wensday night and it gets pretty packed.

heres there webpage: Adam is the owner

http://www.primetimesportsbarandbilliards.com/index.htm

960 Route 9 South
    Sayreville, NJ 08879

jdl2

Hey Guys,

From New York here, and I didn’t see much involvement throughout this thread. I know the owner of 2 bars in White Plains who wants to know more info about the satelite tournies.

Here is one place.

Great American Pub (G.A.P.)

213 E Post Rd
    White Plains, NY 10601
    (914) 684-0500

I would be the contact, @ 203-858-0909

The sort of information he is looking for is:
    What financial responsibilities does the bar incur?
    Where would the tables come from?
    How much would each entry fee be?
    And other questions.

Thanks

danmercer33

TOURNAMENT IN BOSTON AREA! !!!
    Baybridge restaurant and night club
    29 bridge st.
    SALEM MA. 01970

Registration begins at 8pm games will begin at 9

This is a WSOBP sattellite tourney

” />

danmercer33

Get in touch with us with any questions…….. For the Salem Tourney

myspace.com/NEBL http://www.nebl.net

duncan

it it this one?

We would love to Host a sattelite game…
    420 Park Place Nightclub & Lounge The Home Of BEER FACTOR EXTREME
    Clearwater Fl,, http://www.420parkplace.com

prusch

El Guapo Cantina
    7250 Melrose Ave. (3 blocks west of La Brea)
    Hollywood, CA 90046
    323-297-0471
    elguapocantina@comcast.net

clutch

Hey Duncan,

I live here in Holland, Mi, and beer pong is extremely popular here in west Michigan. We all love the game, but for the most part, the bars in our area are pretty conservative and wouldn’t host a tournament, but….I was wondering if it would be okay if I hosted one myself at the local banquet hall. The winners would get entrance into the WSOBP. I’m sure the tournament would fill quickly, and it would be a hell of a good time.

Thanks alot,

Clutch

P.S. Thanks for the website, it’s about time someone set up a community for the ‘best game in the world"….

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook