(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

WSOBP IV

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  dub 4 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

bustany2

Skinny,

Any chance you will be releasing a tentaive schedule of events anytime soon?

Trying to coordinate my flight to be back for work on the 5th.

Thanks,

Christian (Zack & Screech)

*Meant to title this "WSOBP V"

skinny

Honestly, we probably won’t have anything that resembles a schedule of events until deecember. I realize that you’re asking for ‘tentative’, but we don’t have anything nailed down yet, and we’re still playing around with different arrangements of the night events, so I don’t even want to speculate on a schedule.

I can tell you that we probably won’t have anything planned on the 5th, as we expect that most people are leaving early, so the schedule shouldnt really affect when you have your flight.

-Skinny

bustany2

Thanks for the quick feedback.

Was actually thinking about leaving late the night of the 4th… I guess my question is if you believe that the final day will run well into the night or will be over generally early as in years past? I know its probably impossible to predict so I am assuming I would be taking a risk booking an 11 pm flight on the 4th? Do you agree?

Thanks.

skinny

I do agree that you would be taking a risk booking at 11pm flight. I expect that the tournament would be complete early enough for you to make it to the airport, but I can’t guarantee that, and further, we are working on having something that night that you *wont* want to miss.

Skinny

Was actually thinking about leaving late the night of the 4th… I guess my question is if you believe that the final day will run well into the night or will be over generally early as in years past? I know its probably impossible to predict so I am assuming I would be taking a risk booking an 11 pm flight on the 4th? Do you agree?

Thanks.

ecastro715

I do agree that you would be taking a risk booking at 11pm flight. I expect that the tournament would be complete early enough for you to make it to the airport, but I can’t guarantee that, and further, we are working on having something that night that you *wont* want to miss.

Skinny

Thanks.

Skinny, you’re a fuckin tease.

Speculate away! I don’t think anyone would mind. :roul:

dub

Skinny

Thanks.

Skinny, you’re a fuckin tease.

Speculate away! I don’t think anyone would mind. :roul:

I’m sorry, but I have to ruin the surprise. I can’t hold it in any longer.

Right after the finals are done and that big check is given to the winner, the world famous THUNDER DOWN UNDER will be performing along with Lester "Facetime" Marks. They’ll be doing an elaborate choreographed routine to the tune of WHAM!’s "Wake Me Up Before You Go Go".

Sorry to let the cat out of the bag, Skinny. I just couldn’t keep this a secret any longer.

Needless to say, bring your cameras, your 1 dollar bills and your baby oil ’cause it’s gonna be Mantastic*.

*Mantastic is a trademark of IWC Inc., and any unauthorized use of this word will result in you having to shave my partners back and buy me a 30 pack of PBR.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook