(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Wsobp satty in wny/cny

Home Page – Flat Forums General Beer Pong Discussion Wsobp satty in wny/cny

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  schuercher 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

mark039

Alright finally got around to this . I will be hosting a wsobp satty around either Auburn or rochester ny. This event will be held between the end of Aug/Sept pending when most people cant attend . This Event will be held on a SATURDAY and currently working on a venue and date TBA . I will not have partner restrictions for this even so play with who ever you want , but you may not double buy in with the same person . All players will be responsible for there own actions . To make sure this is clear as its going to get THE BIDS WILL BE HANDED OUT NO MATTER WHAT THEY ARE GUARENTEED . Again this is as clear as its going to get . IF 30 teams or more show i will also ADD MONEY FOR PLANE FARE AS WELL 2nd PLACE DEPENDING ON PRIZE POOL. Im not doing this for profit im doing it to create some sattys for there are none around here . If you have any questions feel free to post obviously or email me @ mbellavia85@gmail.com

mikevit

What does NONE PARTNER RESTRICTED mean?

mark039

you can play with whom ever you want . You just cannot double buy in with that person .

mikevit

So are you saying that Bid-Winners can somehow play together?

mark039

Unless skinny has a rule in effect where they cant . I dont care who plays with who . They just cant double buy in together twice .

mark039

So o i was just informed this morning BID WINNERS MAY NOT PLAY WITH EACH OTHER .

schuercher

so, when is this tourny?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook