(888) 445-PONG(7664)
Define your top bar navigation in Apperance > Menus

Rebuttal rule debate

Home Page – Flat Forums Rules Debates Rebuttal rule debate

This topic contains 23 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  rerun 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author

prusch

A 3 vs. 3 game and overtime is the reason for the need to allow the choice on the 3rd ball. It isn’t right to have to alternate if your opponents get a choice.

I don’t think it’s necessary to rewrite rules for 5, 7, or 9 rebuttals. Those are situations that deviate from any normal turn, so it’s not necessarily unfair to have to alternate.

lorennelms

Why is than no elbow behind the table rule, becuase if u can lean over the table than it seem that the taller you are the more advanage you have. If we had the elbows rule then it will be the same shooting distance for everyone regardless of size. How do we change this?

J $

Its been said a million times, it is nearly impossible to enforce a elbow rule when 600 teams are playing. And when it comes down to 50,000 in cash it might be hard for someone to not argue saying he cross the plane!!! Or whatever might be said..

bmarx4

Why is than no elbow behind the table rule, becuase if u can lean over the table than it seem that the taller you are the more advanage you have. If we had the elbows rule then it will be the same shooting distance for everyone regardless of size. How do we change this?

J $

I didn’t realize that placing an "Elbow Rule" on a game actually makes people shorter….Is this some sort of Medieval witch craft that you have created? What will Basile do then when playing an elbow rule……Step ladder?

You house party players are the dumbest folk I have ever encountered. We don’t try and change you, so don’t try and change us. We don’t bitch about your rules, we just beat you with them to show that they don’t matter. Lean or get leaned on because I don’t see your house parties generating Hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in potential winnings.

J $

I didn’t realize that placing an "Elbow Rule" on a game actually makes people shorter….Is this some sort of Medieval witch craft that you have created? What will Basile do then when playing an elbow rule……Step ladder?

You house party players are the dumbest folk I have ever encountered. We don’t try and change you, so don’t try and change us. We don’t bitch about your rules, we just beat you with them to show that they don’t matter. Lean or get leaned on because I don’t see your house parties generating Hundreds of thousands of dollars a year in potential winnings.

Well said marx.

kirby

i hear you popps. i only read your post so if im repeating something that someone else said, then im sorry and ill buy you a drink or get you laid at the series. the rule has been around and i didnt think anyone was confused about it. you get your choice on who shoots the last cup by letting that person shoot first. you shouldnt be rewarded for losing by 5 or more cups. games are hard enough to win as it is, lets not make rubutalling any easier. i like the rule on the 3 rack because i do think you should have a little more oppurtunity if you lose by three because it is only one turn.

nepapong

The better shooter goes first to get last cup. You shoulld alternate shooters every time reguardless of 3 cup ,4,5,6,10 cups. They should change the rule about 2 cups left. When you hit last two, you should get a ball back for alternate shooter to shoot. and last cup we should be able to triple bang the last cup. More exciting games. Less ots… Cmon now hitting last cup once is easy. You get three chances.. But why only 2 chances for 2 cups and 1 chance for last cup? We need to change that I think?Cause ill triple tap anyone of you.

mikevit

The better shooter goes first to get last cup. You shoulld alternate shooters every time reguardless of 3 cup ,4,5,6,10 cups. They should change the rule about 2 cups left. When you hit last two, you should get a ball back for alternate shooter to shoot. and last cup we should be able to triple bang the last cup. More exciting games. Less ots… Cmon now hitting last cup once is easy. You get three chances.. But why only 2 chances for 2 cups and 1 chance for last cup? We need to change that I think?Cause ill triple tap anyone of you.

That Kool-aid must be awfully tasty up in NEPA… :exc:

rerun

I think it should alternate each shot regardless of how many cups are left 3,5,7,9 … If team A clears the table first with 3 remaining, team B’s penalty for sucking is the last cup shooter has to be player A.

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Facebook