This topic contains 10 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  duncan 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hello All- It was such a pleasure to meet and photograph all of you at the tournament this year. The pictures are now available to view and/or purchase on-line at

link

When you get to the site just type "Beer Pong" into the "Find your Event" box

I hope you enjoy the Pictures!

-Claire-
    Claire Corbin Photography

sfoster

Thanks for the pictures, I’ve been looking through them.

Now I’m not trying to complain here – think of it more as constructive criticism, but you guys sent me not one, but FIVE emails in under an hour to let me know about the pictures. One would have been sufficient. 😀

emoney1320

thanks but no thanks. it’s nice that someone was there taking pro pictures and all, but $12 for a 4×6 print!?! That thing better be 4 feet by 6 feet! I really wanted those pictures too…shitty

defo

i agree…my theory is that chauffering the fat kid should front the money for a print for each team in the series lol..for now im content with snapping a photo of them with my camera phone and then sending it back to the comp 🙂

duncan

Claire these pictures are amazing! Congratulations you did a phenomenal job.

theshocker

i thaught there was gunna be more pics of the big green shocker hand…hahaha…love the pics tho!!!

dub

Dude, there are some EPIC pics in there.

Mostly of the IWC. haha.

I’m buying the one of me on my knees. Man, I just set myself up for some jokes.

missstud

ha.. i took a ton of pics and you guys can dowload anything for free..

ok so they aren’t professional nor are they of many people other than my md boys.. but..

they are free

go to my facebook: Jessica Stud

i’ll have em up on my myspace tomorrow

http://www.myspace.com/themagnificentjess

GOod shit on the pics. You still gotta email me at djjgreen@gmail.com!

welch

ZERO pics of Shred The Gnar?!?! $12 out of your pocket 🙁

duncan

nah I saw you in there Eric, I didn’t see a photo of you playing but you’re in there.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.